Mossberg 85111 0940 JM Pro 12 Gauge 24″
A winner… right out-of-the-box.
Designed in conjunction with World Champion shooter Jerry Miculek, the new 940 JM Pro is feature-rich, fast-cycling, and ultra-competitive.
These 940 JM Pro autoloaders were built to compete and win. Inside, you will find a new durable gas system that allows for up to 1500 rounds between cleaning, nickel boron-coated internal parts for smooth operation, and a competition-level loading port, elevator, and follower. Outside, an adjustable stock and streamlined forend sport Mossberg signature texturing, while a host of stylized, functional components combine for competition— to optimize speed, accuracy, and durability.
- Adjustable Length-of-Pull. Competition-ready stock is user-adjustable for LOP (1 .25″ range), and adjustable for drop at comb and cast using incremental stock shims. Aggressive Mossberg signature texturing adorns the grip and the slim, ergonomic forend.
- Cleaner-Running. The redesigned 940 gas system allows faster, more reliable cycling at much greater cleaning intervals— up to 1500 rounds. And, it’s durably built to hold up to the rigors of competition at the highest levels.
- Built for Quad-Loading. An enlarged and beveled loading port was specifically configured for quad-loading; features an anodized bright orange follower, and an elongated, pinch-free elevator.
- Bold and Functional. Receivers are anodized (in tungsten gray or black) for superior durability. Oversized and contoured charging handle and bolt release button provide quick manipulation. Briley extended chokes put pellets right where you want them, while the HIVIZ® front fiber optic sight gets you on target faster when the competition is fierce
- Mossberg 85111 0940 JM Pro 12 Gauge 24″
||Front Fiber Optic
||Briley Ext Set
||Adj. LOP, Cast, Drop Stock – Synthetic (Black)