THE POWER OF AIR!
Capture air, add a little pressure, and you create a remarkably resilient, energy-absorbing surface. Built into a case, inflation will protect your firearm or scope as well as any hard case.
Because air is lightweight, so is an Air Armor Tech case. Our gun cases are so lightweight that we built backpack straps in them for hands-free transportation.
If you aren’t so sure of the ability of air-filled fabric to protect your treasured gun or crucial scope, consider the airbag in your vehicle. Like our cases, the airbag creates an energy-absorbing surface designed to protect something of significant importance (your life!) from blunt-force impact with a steering wheel or dashboard. Similar to Air Armor Tech cases, an airbag is made of premium, high-performance fabrics designed to use air for maximum protection. Need we say more?
But, that’s where the similarities end. Arrive at your destination and a protective hard case becomes a space-wasting nuisance, while an Air Armor Tech™ inflatable case deflates to just 15% of its inflated size. And, because it’s made of fabric instead of plastic or aluminum, you can roll it up for easy stashing.
The intelligence of deflation
The Air Armor Tech case contains a premium, high-performance air bladder that was specifically designed to encase your firearm or scope in protective air. Made of a highly durable material, the air bladder inflates (and deflates) quickly and easily with a hide-away inflation port. This means that when not in use, you simply deflate your case, roll it up and stash it away.
The Mid-Length Gun Case (MLGC) holds firearms up to 42 inches in overall length, including optics, and weighs only 7 pounds. When deflated, it will roll up into a small, 17 inch x 8 inch diameter roll. The MLGC has the following features:
- 1,000 denier nylon outer shell
- Berry-compliant, 500 denier nylon inner shell
- 200 denier, urethane-coated bladder
- YKK™ water-resistant zipper, designed for military application
- Marine-grade, 316 stainless-steel slider
- Resistant to most solvents, alkalis and acids
- UV resistant
- 330 pound crossways strength
- MOLLE strap system to attach additional packs, pouches and equipment
- Fixed, reinforced muzzle pocket protects muzzle and crown
- Inner pistol pocket to carry a handgun
- Inner accessories pouches
- Barrel sleeve
- Integrated backpack system
- Mil-spec buckles hold 200+ pounds each
- Made in USA
Can also be used as a shooting mat, flotation device (not USCG approved) or a sleeping pad.
Included in the purchase of this product are the following:
- Securing bungee cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- Inflation Needle
- Tear-Aid® repair patches