TP9 SFx is developed to serve as the Premium version of TP Series Pistols with its 5.20 inch barrel. SFx comes with many new features as modular for the shooter to enjoy more in target shooting. Equipped with front serrations, extended magazine catch and extended slide stop, the shooter’s control of the pistol is enhanced and sighting is improved thanks to the fiber-optic front sight. The tolerances are tightened; the trigger stroke is shortened therefore allowing for quicker firing rates with integrated trigger safety, an optic mount slot is introduced to facilitate the mounting of popular Red-Dot optical sights by installing interfaces that also enables cocking lever for smooth loading. Thanks to the weight reducing cuts on the slide, the weight of SFx is similar to the standard size TP Series Pistols.
Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder (or C&R license holder if applicable). If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you. You can search for local FFLs here: http://www.fflregistry.com/ You must enter your FFL’s address as the ‘Ship to’ address. Include the FFL’s name and contact information (phone number or email address).
- NEW Patented Slidelock Retention Holster
- NEW Barrel and slide have an ultra-durable Tungsten-Grey Cerakote®-over-Nitride on the colored models
- Short reset Single-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- Optics-ready slide with four adapter plates that accept the markets most popular reflex sights, plus an ambidextrous charging handle
- Warren Tactical sights with red and green fiber optic front sight
- Weight-reducing front and rear slide serrations for positive-traction handling
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Extended slide release for easier engagement during competition
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side reversible magazine catch with additional sizes of release buttons and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Two magazines, magazine loader, and cleaning kit
- Available with 20-round magazines