Marlin Model 1895GBL .45-7
Lightweight and hard-hitting, this lever-action carbine is the rifle of choice for many professional hunting guides.
- 45-70 Gov’t.
- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Lever action with big-loop finger lever; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety
- American pistol-grip two tone brown laminate stock; cut checkering; ventilated recoil pad; tough Mar-Shield finish; swivel studs
- 18.5″ barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20″ twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.
- 37″ long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight
Marlin Model 1895GBL .45-70